Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fabulous sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

First I would like to thank Admin for giving Fabulous.com our own dedicated sub-forum.

We will be keeping tabs on the forum, so if anyone has any questions/concerns/queries/suggestion/comments regarding our parking program, feel free to post them here and we'll help you out.

If anyone is interested in testing our program and require help getting set up with an account, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

How about providing some example parking pages for us to gawk at?

Our premium program offers both graphic and non-graphic lander pages, and the option to flick between 1-click and 2-click, see below.

Non-graphic 1 click lander:
sciencefairprojects.com

Graphic 1 click lander:
mathgames.com
truckparts.com
taxes.com
cooljobs.com

Graphic 2 click lander:
auctions.com

You can view our entire graphic library here. We are constantly adding new topic headers.

We also offer custom sites for premium generic domains with a high volume of natural type in traffic. Some portals we have developed include:

racing.com
skate.com
bling.com
reptiles.com
weights.com
chatrooms.com
dinosaurs.com
kids.com

If anyone has domains they would like considered for our premium program or a custom implementation, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

problem

Problem I have with your company is that sedo push domains to you and you make it difficult to transfer out and then when I contact you don't do what you say...hence still stuck with you!!

crap really

Problem I have with your company is that sedo push domains to you and you make it difficult to transfer out and then when I contact you don't do what you say...hence still stuck with you!!

crap really

Sedo push domains to Fabulous? Can you elaborate on this please.

You can view our entire graphic library here.

Quite good photos here. Anyone using Fabulous? Good earnings?

pushed

when i buy domain names from sedo they push them all over the place despite my request to transfer to easyspace. I have several domain names STUCK with fabulous....5 day window!!! 4 attempts to transfer all rejected

Lee

when i buy domain names from sedo they push them all over the place despite my request to transfer to easyspace. I have several domain names STUCK with fabulous....5 day window!!! 4 attempts to transfer all rejected

Lee

Hi Lee,

Please feel free to contact me directly ([email protected]) with any transfer problems you may have and I will personally look into them for you.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

good service

Hi Mike, I am sure you have a great service and its not in any businesses interest to lose business but it is easier if I have all my domains together and I already have alot with Easynic.

I will email you on monday and i am sure its not intentional on your companies part

Lee

Last edited:
Fabulous

I must say fabulous did sort out my problem and some of the blame had to be directed at my current isp...easynic

Good business...thanks Mike

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom