Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Friday, Dec 15 - Acorn Domains Christmas Dinner

Helmuts

AcornDomains.co.uk
★★★★★
Reaction score
Acorn Domains members, respected domain industry professionals, and our business associates, are cordially invited to join us for our Christmas celebration! The event will take place at Yum-Sa Restaurant in East Putney, London, on Friday, 15th December, starting at 5 pm. We will commence the gathering at 5:00 pm, and the first course will be served at 5:30 pm. We have initially secured the private dining room, accommodating up to 17 guests.

If there are more people wishing to attend, we have the option to secure a larger space at the same restaurant (Yum-Sa). To ensure your spot or express interest in additional spaces, kindly click going and send me a direct message to confirm your attendance or provide the number of additional guests. You will receive further details accordingly.

The cost for the festive evening is £68 per person, covering a delightful four-course meal and a welcome drink. Wishing you a joyous holiday season filled with warmth, laughter, and delightful moments. We look forward to celebrating the holidays together!

Any questions? :)

Menu:

5lUdC3D.png

Good morning all,

[Updated: 14 Dec, 6:24PM] So far we have confirmations from the following:

50/50:
Possible attendees from Linkedin (I'm still waiting for a confirmations):
  • Igor Furdyk
  • Markus Klapproth

.. I have started inviting my contacts, and you are most welcome to invite yours a well :)

How does this sound? :)

Last edited:
Good morning all,

So far we have confirmations from the following:

50/50:

.. I have started inviting my contacts, and you are most welcome to invite yours a well :)

How does this sound? :)

+ Alex
+ Angus

Thank you all for attending!! This was fun, and it is great to see that there is a real business to be discussed during dinners like these. + real personal connections start forming friendships :)

Me and @Ryan Ewen will keep organising these on regular basis.

Next one, probably Covent Garden. Hi @Steve Wright, I really enjoyed the Royal Opera terrace cafe that you suggested for us to use as one of earlier meetup spots - it was perfect!! Is it safer to book a table there, or this is unnecessary? Tx.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom