Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Godaddy Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues registering domains on godaddy today, I have about 10 to do but the browser keeps stalling at the 'Activate you domain' stage its really annoying :(

Tried on 2 laptops so far and its still the same...

Haven't tried today, but have you tried a different browser?

On another note, use the code "WORLDWIN" to get a .com for $5. Not sure if it works for other extensions, probably does for some.

Tried using IE, Chrome and FF not still no luck :(

Nice code though buddy, will give it a go when the dam thing works, lol

Tried using IE, Chrome and FF not still no luck :(

Nice code though buddy, will give it a go when the dam thing works, lol

Strange. Don't suppose you have an iPhone or whatever? Might be worth trying on that, pretty sure GoDaddy have an app.

Hopefully you'll get to use that code before it expires, think it expires at the end of October :p

Got it working in the end, looks like a fault at GD, great code, even works when you get the free .info +rep well deserved I haven't seen this code on any of my usual lists.

Got it working in the end, looks like a fault at GD, great code, even works when you get the free .info +rep well deserved I haven't seen this code on any of my usual lists.

Glad that you got it working.

No problem about the code, I used it a few weeks ago when I was searching for codes. Don't think I've ever paid full price for domains at GoDaddy, have got a few $1.49 .com's too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom