Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

have your articles written by Native UK writers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That's right, mate. I manage a team of native English writers (US and UK) ready to take your orders (right now we only accept bulk orders).

We only do 500-word articles at £7 per piece and require 50% advance payment via paypal.

The usual "first come, first serve," applies. You will be informed of when your articles will be finished when you make an order.

PM for samples.

Cheers,

Rainbowjet

Last edited:
That's right, mate. I manage a team of native English writers (US and UK) ready to take your orders (right now we only accept bulk orders).

We only do 500-word articles at £7 per piece and require 50% advance payment via paypal.

The usual "first come, first serve,' applies. You will be informed of when your articles will be finished wen order has been made.

PM for samples.

I don't want to be pedantic however if you are selling this sort of service then the least you can do is to make sure the grammar and spelling of your pitch is correct.

I often buy article services offered on here but in this case I'm out.

Fish

Damn! I thought I already corrected those! It should have been, "when you make an order, blah blah" or simply, "when you order," not "wen order has been made (come again?)." Also, "mates," plural, instead of singular. Oh, dear members, please tell me if there's anything else that escaped me. Sorry...I thought "mate" is a cool way of addressing you here, however a bit informal...but maybe, to my excitement, I made a mistake. Yeah, I did, what a shame. ;(

No, I won't be the one writing your articles, but, of course, the articles will pass through me first before they reach you. I've been doing this for over a year now, with my team, and so far, it's all been good. My apologies again. I can understand if you didn't like my pitch, hence, wont' try our services. But how I wish you would reconsider. I'm human just like you. Lol. Thanks for pointing these out to me...mates. :)

Last edited:
Do you have any examples you can show us? That might be a good way of rescuing your pitch :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom