Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hey Folks, Greetings from India!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys...

hows it going?

I'm Coogors from Bombay, India...(as soon as I say this, people think I'm a "software" / "tech" guy, but let me be the first to tell you, I'm pretty bad with managing a machine, let alone write machine code!!!)

Anyhow, I'm glad to be a member of this forum, for I've heard a lot of nice things about it from fellow members at DomainState and other DN forums.

Well, having started out most recently (in the domain game), I have no significant domains to speak of, but for me, more than the prize, its the ride that counts. I just love everything to do with domain names and whatever comes with it. You could enlist me as one of the prime suspects behind the formation of "Domainers Anonymous" - a resource group for promoting and spreading domain (name) addiction. (aah! there is no such group as yet, but we shall get there someday!)

And since it is tradition for new members to let our fellow domainers know of their "best" and "worst" names, here goes nothing

"best" name - > northlima.com (a very small town in Ohio, US)

"worst" name -> mostwantedcelebrity.com (it was so bad, it dropped and noone even took notice of it! lol)

I've actually had to stop and think about the "worst" name entry because there were so many of them that deserved the honour...lol

Thats all for the moment.

Glad to be of acquaintance,

Hoping to be friends with each one of you soon

Cheers,
Coogors.

Hi Coogors,

Welcome to the forum.

It is great to here that the word on AD is spreading through other notable forums.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom