Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi...from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi
im Walid Helw from Cairo,Egypt

im newbie to this field and i wish i can learn well from here

in fact im here to find a wawy to conracr name drive stuff cos i have a big problem in my account and they dont reply mails
BTW: this is the 1st time to use parking sites ... im poor man ,problem in my first time :(

Just try to pray for me

Warm Regards

Welcome to the forum.

Your lucky cos you got the sun, if you pray it will be a blistering hot week in London, I'll pray namedrive will sort you out :p

aquanuke said:
Welcome to the forum.

Your lucky cos you got the sun, if you pray it will be a blistering hot week in London, I'll pray namedrive will sort you out :p

i wish my dear i had a bad days from this problem happen
that for praying :)

God bless u

kissmyasp said:
NameDrive have always answered my emails very promptly
the inverse with me ND sience i got suspended they treat mne like a bug alot to wait

treat someone well and you'll always be treated just as well in return =)
(well, not always, but usually ;)

if you were advertising your domain name through GPTR sites, that is not allowed, that could be why you got suspended

Many others I see advertising in GPTR sites will find they will get suspended also

Hi Zero, welcome to the forum! Always nice to see a new face. Hope everything gets sorted.

@all. There's definitely been a push to clean up the industry by cracking down on traffic promotion, so it's good to see that you're all becoming well versed in the do's and don'ts. Every company's rules are relatively similar, so this should be good for everyone.

Jakob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom