Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

hostgator

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know but hostgator is blocking my sites every few days telling that its to many database requests:(

what i can do:(
already lost a lot of money

I don't use FSB but i found with hostgator when i had an account with them that they don't give much in the way of resources especially on a "shared" hosting account, After a short while i gave up and moved my 1 site to UK hosting which i found much better.

I don't use FSB but i found with hostgator when i had an account with them that they don't give much in the way of resources especially on a "shared" hosting account, After a short while i gave up and moved my 1 site to UK hosting which i found much better.

Just switch hosts. BetterLinux that HostGator employs can be very strict on database resources.

Just pay a few quid more each month and go with a non-overselling host, you'll generally get far better performance.

I've not used Matt's shared hosting, but his servers are keenly priced and pack a lot of grunt, so suspect shared will be of similar quality.

We've used Matt's kit with virtually no downtime in 5 months - and blistering Support. Even at 4AM :)

I'm using Matts hosting for a massive database, in the region of 30m records, and around 5gb in size and aside from a rogue mysql query which wouldn't timeout/die I've had no problems at all, not in the few months it took building the database nor querying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom