Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How do you register .TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
had a thought, there is a new TV programmed coming out, wondered whether it was worth registering the .TV version of the name.

i brought one with that idea in mind (a .com) but the program never came to screen :(

:smile: , that is still a possibility in my case, they haven't even filmed it yet. i have the .co.uk and .com but i notice the programme maker has a .TV themselves.

Personally I grabbed all of my .tv domains through godaddy.....seemed simple enough...good price as well I believe.

So if you buy newsuperquizshow.tv and New Super Quiz Show is a huge success of the order of Millionaire and they want the .tv domain do they have any grounds to take it off you as they would if a trademark issue in this country?

Chris

Thanks, I'll have a look at godaddy.

cwales said:
So if you buy newsuperquizshow.tv and New Super Quiz Show is a huge success of the order of Millionaire and they want the .tv domain do they have any grounds to take it off you as they would if a trademark issue in this country?

Chris

Good question, anyone got any views?

Don't trust Godaddy, they will charge your credit card before they have the
domain, it can take weeks to get it right

Well the TV show has been out a few weeks now, i have the .co., the .com and the .tv. Unfortunately the show is being slated and i can't imagine it being commissioned again.

i peaked around 200 clicks a week,that has dropped off now though but still around 11% click through rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom