Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LCN UK domain for only £1

We've been using LCN over the last year and must say have been impressed with the service. Even without these £1 deals they're good value - probably the best value registrar for single .co.uk and .uk registrations - just £4.95 and bulk deals starting from just 20 domains. They have good customer service, and any little problems/queries we have had have been sorted out swiftly, and you can chat online - which is far better than a lot of the other registrars where it's hard to find anyone to speak to. Will probably start switching some of our portfolio over to them. Let's hope they mop up some of the business from the greedy registrars who have recently hiked prices :)

also forgot to add that we didn't like privacy on our LCN registrations that they put on as standard - I know it's liked by some people but as a Ltd company we think it looks better to prospective buyers to have details on whois. So we spoke to LCN and they've removed privacy from all our registrations - the past ones and the ones we are now registering.

Last edited:
Nominet are running promotions all Summer. We'll be reg'ing .UK domains for £1 through June.

EDIT: Also, as a side note, Fasthosts run .UK at £2.99 for the first year

Last edited:
Nominet are running promotions all Summer. We'll be reg'ing .UK domains for £1 through June.

EDIT: Also, as a side note, Fasthosts run .UK at £2.99 for the first year

Thanks for that - i was aware nominet were doing £1 for .uk - just need to buy 30 or so domains so wasnt sure if it was best to buy direct at £3.75 or try and get them for £1

If you run the promotion for your customers you can reg them through your own account, I presume.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom