Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking to swap for Greek geo names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a few Greek geos that may have minor tourist interest among island hoppers, yacht charters etc.

Obviously I don't expect anyone to trade a big resort/geo name like Corfu, Athens, Rhodes, Kos or whatever but maybe someone has a smaller, lesser known island name or sailing port that fits the bill for the project I'm working on.

I'm willing to swap any or all of the following domains for a suitable greek name (on a co.uk extension only please) that fits the bill...

babysheets.co.uk
bistre.co.uk
blogfire.co.uk
blogmate.co.uk
blogpolitics.co.uk
blogvine.co.uk
branning.co.uk
celery.org.uk
cherishing.co.uk
childrensdolls.co.uk
coil.org.uk
coinchanger.co.uk
costcuts.co.uk
crayon.org.uk
domainfair.co.uk
dotties.co.uk
electors.co.uk
endurance.org.uk
excursion.org.uk
findingthings.co.uk
gemsale.co.uk
geophones.co.uk
giftshops.org.uk
handstamp.co.uk
ill.me.uk
laspalmas.org.uk
lettuce.org.uk
localsale.co.uk
plate.org.uk
somaliland.org.uk
usedhardware.co.uk
veil.org.uk

Not interested in a trade, but would sell Lesbos.co.uk for high £XXXX.

Illustrates my problem quite nicely. My project is working with a greek yachting firm I've known for thirty years but the whole idea is woefully short of funds to get off the ground.

I'm going out to Greece soon (mainly for the sunshine! :cool:) but will talk things through in more detail while I'm there and there's a chance we can get some input from tourism officials around the Aegean islands... although judging by the news I doubt they will have two brass farthings to rub together at the moment.

Lesbos would obviously be a great name to build upon and I understand your valuation but, sadly, the cash just isn't there :(

So looking at all the likely names on the co/uk extension it seems we will only be up against parking pages or very thin content sites so it may still prove viable for us using org or me extensions...

Thanks for that. While we are concentrating more on the Dodecanese islands this may be of interest. Do you have a guide price you are hoping for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom