Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Mum.com Mum.co.uk Mum.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for offers by PM only for Mum.com, Mum.co.uk, and Mum.org.uk as a package. Domains are not for sale separately.

All domains currently registered at Moniker; Mum.com until 30 Oct 2017, Mum.co.uk to 21 Aug 2013, and Mum.org.uk to 19 Dec 2012.

I cannot support traffic statistics so assume no traffic for the purposes of any transaction. However, as a guide Mum.com gets around 20,000 type ins per year.

The dormant company that owns the domain names is currently for sale at £165,000. Will consider offers by PM only from high £XX,XXX.

This sale would make a very eye catching news article or Press release... 'man tries to sell his mum on internet forum'

Good luck, hope you get a great price for these.

Looking for offers by PM only for Mum.com, Mum.co.uk, and Mum.org.uk as a package. Domains are not for sale separately.

All domains currently registered at Moniker; Mum.com until 30 Oct 2017, Mum.co.uk to 21 Aug 2013, and Mum.org.uk to 19 Dec 2012.

I cannot support traffic statistics so assume no traffic for the purposes of any transaction. However, as a guide Mum.com gets around 20,000 type ins per year.

The dormant company that owns the domain names is currently for sale at £165,000. Will consider offers by PM only from high £XX,XXX.

Hire a broker, SEDO will do the job.

Cheers!:cool:

I am sticking with the guidance I gave in my original post. Offers from high £XX,XXX by PM only. Somebody offered me £20,000 by PM and I said no.

I prefer actual offers by PM to talking about offers, getting asked the lowest price I will accept, what the BIN is, or will I swap Mum.com for another domain that has a tendancy to be not as good.

Still looking for offers by PM only. If you don't want to commit to an actual offer, PM me what you might offer and I will tell you if I would consider it by PM.

Well done to buyer and seller.

Just out of interest, Will you be allowing this sale to list under Acorn sales at next weeks DnJournal report ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom