Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

NameDrive down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can access the NameDrive website but all parked pages are returning an error:

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Hi Richard,

We have experienced no downtime at all today. That error does not look like a ND error. Are you getting this on all domains? Can you reach www.ndparking.com?
It could be a problem with your registrar, but it is certainly not something that we have control over.

Ed

It was fine for me a couple of minutes ago.

Suzi

Hi

I can reach the namedrive website okay and www.ndparking.com.

However when I try and view the URL of any of my parked domain names at NameDrive I can the error in my earlier message.

Hi Richard,
Please could you email me one of your domains? It seems that there is a connection problem for your own domains but not for our system. Are you doing anything 'different' to forward your traffic? i.e. Other than straight URL or DNS forwarding? Are you behind a proxy server?
Once we get a domain from you, we can try and get to the bottom of this. I can guarantee you, though, that everyone else can see your domains.

Ed

Hi Ed, I have sent you a PM.

I am using BT Business Broadband. It could be some kind of DNS issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts