Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Newbie tag application

Any help please ? I sent to self managed application the links of registrars , and they respond with (i need to send connected names ) whats meen that please
Thank you

With a self managed tag you can have up to 5 connected names (ie friends and family)
It is not necessary to use all five and you can add them at a later date in your control panel.

In the first instance the connected name would be your own name or business name

With a self managed tag you can have up to 5 connected names (ie friends and family)
It is not necessary to use all five and you can add them at a later date in your control panel.

In the first instance the connected name would be your own name or business name
Thank you very much for help,

Can you please see what they reply for me and give me solution...

I also need to you to clarify the type of tag you have applied for. You have applied for the Self Managed tag which means you do not register domain names for third parties and only hold domain names for yourself and connected people. Please can you confirm that you understand this and that you will only register domain names for yourself and connected people.

Please can you also clarify your ‘connected names’. You have the following names listed as a connected names;

yay.com

dynadot.com

20i.com

123-reg.co.uk

godaddy.com

These are website names rather than registrant names. To be able to register domain names on this tag type, you will need to provide the names of the registrants in your Connected Names list and these names must be connected to you.

Please can you confirm what names you would like in your Connected Names list and how they are connected to you.

What i have to say in reply !!!

The connected names is who they would be registered to (ie your name) you can say they will be registered to you only and if you decide to add another person this can be added at a later date.

If the domains are registered in your name, the connected name will be 'Ahmed Benlahreche' then you will have room further a further 4 which you can add later.

This is for a self managed tag which means you won't be selling domain services and hosting to paying customers using the tag they will in the main be owned by just you.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to the forum.

Ok thank ou very much ,
So i will respond with my name and say to them that maybe i will ad others in other time

Yes, and in your control panel once you are all set up you can modify them at any time.

Pretty much
You can only request the tag name
It cannot be guaranteed if it is the same or very close to another tag name.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom