Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

news to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have only recently heard anything about 'quick response codes' or QR codes - mainly due to google and my ever plentiful daily spam emails!!

Had a quick look then plugged for

quickresponsecodes
mobileqr
and
qrmobile

all dot co dot uk

Any ideas if they have any potential short or long term value?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Nokias have had them for a while - talking several years - but not really seen them take off.

IIRC they are a TM as well, all abit 'bluetooth' / 'mp3' style so common usage but could be issues?

Thanks Rob.

I've never really seen them before but after reading up a bit I did notice they are on the ubiquitous Christmas Pringles tubes so wondered if they were a slow burner/match in a wind tunnel type thing??

One for the future if Google get behind them maybe?!?

Definitely becoming more prominent now in the age of the smart phone good reg I think although Im not quite sure how you can earn from them maybe links to code creating software if its not free

Thanks

Thanks for all the comments and links.

I did get them mainly because of the steadily increasing use of smart phones and the link with (hopefully) the technology becoming more accessible and prevalent...and we usually catch up with the Far East.....eventually!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom