Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk oliveoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recent catch
Oliveoil/co/uk
6600 google exact match

Offers invited.

Dragon

£300 offer received from rob I have set the BIN at £500 for this, if I have no more offers by 6pm tonight then it will sell for £300 to rob.

same-would have gone higher :(

Sorry chaps a deals' a deal. Gotta be quick in this game ;)

Rich have pm'd/emailed you.

Cheers
Dragon

aye :) bet the next one is a couple of days one! Checked acorn before going out then again when sitting in arrivals...thought i was being addicted :)

how odd, you would have got quadruple that if you had auctioned it :?

ah well, you live and learn, plenty more domains in the erm, sea lol

I have tbh I don't know anything about it.

The name just doesnt excite me at £2k

I know it is a good name, but not worth £2k in my opinion

Each to their own though eh :)

Go to a branch Waitrose and look at what the most expensive bottle of olive oil costs.

Fair enough.

Go to a ferrari dealer and see how much the most expensive one is.

Doesn't mean that loads of people will buy one, just because it is expensive.

£501 bid here ;) pmsl ! joke !

Go to a ferrari dealer and see how much the most expensive one is.

Doesn't mean that loads of people will buy one, just because it is expensive.

Yeah - but the key bit is you only need to sell the one compared to pile high sell cheap corsas etc :)

Yeah - but the key bit is you only need to sell the one compared to pile high sell cheap corsas etc :)

Agree 100% and can see both sides of the story.

But 10,000's will buy corsas (in theory of course) so 10,000 people vs 1 big sale is horses for courses in my opinion.

Only a certain very small % of people will ever own a ferrari in their lifetime, where as pretty much anyone who drives, could afford a corsa :)

It also depends on the "value" of the domain to the purchaser. Ie the purchaser could own their own olive oil home delivery business.

foody stuff is right up my street so £500 wouldve been ok for me too..

Do you remember the guy on dragons den who wanted to setup a subscription based seasonal hence fresh olive oil business - 'the olive trail' i believe..

If you sell it for a million remember the tip

Can this thread not be moved to the business section to discuss the value of olive oil rather than bumping it to the top of the sales thread every 5 minutes?

Olive Oil does cost alot for good stuff, I prefer nut oils but thats me.

As for the domain, I think its a good thing that he stood his ground and accepted his BIN, I had some slimey guys pull crap where they have had better offers after accepting mine and tried to milk me for more.

As for the domain, I think its a good thing that he stood his ground and accepted his BIN, I had some slimey guys pull crap where they have had better offers after accepting mine and tried to milk me for more.

Completely agree with that, I dont think anyone was trying to do that, more just encourage people to put things up for sale longer :)

Works both ways though, I am very sure I would want it to be snooze n lose when I grab one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom