Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Playing with undeveloped.com

It may be a good idea for you to bulk edit domains e.g. Any domain you’re happy to sell for £1k or above, same with £5k domains, then jump to £10k bulk edit and so on..

I’ve done the above and it works really well as it totally removes the lowball offers, plus saves loads of time in the long run.

For example: I won’t sell www.pinned.com for 10k, however, if I get an enquiry based on my minimum offer threshold (10k) , it shows me the buyer is serious and understands domains have value!

You have to remember, wording is key.. and when people make an offer on your domain which by default has a min offer applied, that wording on DAN displays as “ Your offer must be higher than $10,000 “ - To me that doesn’t say you’re going to sell the domain at this figure, it simply says if you want to play ball this is your entry level.

I know you may have hundreds / thousands of domain, but if you just take time to blast through the list you’ll save time in the long run batman

Barry,

Thanks for the long and detailed info. I am sure people can use that to manage portfolios.

You know the human-being is greedy animal. So if you put $10K reserve to start, even an end-user can be repelled. However, if you have no reserve you can start with $20K counter-offer and by using his greed you can obtain $15K.

Besides it is funny to deal with tyre kickers some time to release some stress :D

I'm going to give undeveloped/dan a try and I'm on the sign up page. Is it best to use your own name or maybe register under a domain sale url you might have (Do you represent a company) gives another drop down for company name?

Regards, Jim.

Still trying to get started on this. It's been a month but been busy on other things. It seems to be you need to do more for all the options to work. Not sure if I need to change dns to point domains to their servers and others I've already got on thedomainghouse.com site.

I'd like to put 100 on there to see how it goes and use a BIN, make an offer, starting offer and rent options mix to try to work out what works.

Also, like many of you I've struggled with end-user valuations over the years. What tools do you use?

Regards,
Jim.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom