Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ppc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
if everyone is basically working from the same google based system. How come parking programs PPC rates are different?

I suppose only the percentage the parking company take will make the difference - so if one company claims to take less than another then the PPC values will always be more than that other company.

so a domain on A the PPC value will be the same on B?

I'm sure Google (etc) probably vary their percentages as well. If I were Google then I would take the gross profit I wanted to deliver and divide it by 365 to get my profit per day. I would then adjust the percentage I take each day in order to "just beat" my daily target. Hence the wild variances.

Sure, my big Adwords clients and my parking clients might complain about it, but I'm so big that they have no option but to just take it.

Further more, if I was a domain parking company, I would probably do the same - adjusting my bunce to meet certaint targets (within limits of course).

This is probably just one of many strange reasons why it's so difficult to get a handle on PPC rates.

And now, before I ramble any more, I'll get my (old Columbo mac) coat.

we'll see what the straight talking member parking programs have to say ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom