Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Referral commission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anyone know who offers the best commission for .uk and .com registration referrals?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know who offers the best commission for .uk and .com registration referrals?

Thanks in advance!

You can't go wrong with Namesco (AWIN)

They pay £8 for every domain registration :shock:

For what I've read on their company description, seems a bit much but hey if they want to pay it :D

I haven't applied yet because it says acceptance rate at only 30% so I want to make a site for it first.

Could be a good earner ?

WTF, only 30% acceptance, I just checked out of curiosity and I have already been accepted :D

£9.99 * 1.175 = £11.74 - £8 = £3.74 per reg not bad

£9.99 * 1.175 = £11.74 - £8 = £3.74 per reg not bad

I'm designing a leaflet right now and going to post into businesses doors saying is you trademark at risk from cybersquatters lol ofcourse I will offer an explanation.

I'm going to put an ethusist (however you spell it ?) on the fact that they should cover theirselves by regging .com, .co.uk, .net and .org.uk and .org and .biz and hyphenated and typos and misspells :lol:

Doodle you might make your millions this year ;)

Got accepted straight away on Namesco np.

Post 2000 (woo ooh !!!)

Strange, you got accepted straight away on 30% acceptance, you must have to be Taliban to not get accepted :lol:

Here's to making a few million quid :cool:

I'm stuck on the last page of an Affiliate Window signup for Namesco. No matter what credit/debit card I put in, it says "The information you have given is not valid, please check below." Is this the place to sign up, or have I got sidetracked?

I'm stuck on the last page of an Affiliate Window signup for Namesco. No matter what credit/debit card I put in, it says "The information you have given is not valid, please check below." Is this the place to sign up, or have I got sidetracked?

Sign up for Namesco, you should only have to sign up for AWIN and then simply join the merchant, if you mean the £5 they ask of you then it should be straight forward.

Dave > It's how likely they are to accept you, that's why 100% acceptance take you on straight away.

Other networks say like merchant approval or auto accept.

Dohhh... I am already a member and that's why it wouldn't accept my email address. Now I have to sign up to this 'Darwin' thing to get Namesco - is that correct? Thanks!

You don't have to use Darwin, I just ignore that, there should be a button saying 'go to main account' click that and then just search merchants as usual ;)

Maybe I'm wrong but why a company selling mp3 players have referals ?

I mean by the % number of transactions that commissions get approved e.g. if the company doesn't approve to pay commissions for users that clicked on one of their ppc ads in google, or the customer returned the order after x number of days, or the order was fraudulent.

I mean by the % number of transactions that commissions get approved e.g. if the company doesn't approve to pay commissions for users that clicked on one of their ppc ads in google, or the customer returned the order after x number of days, or the order was fraudulent.

Maybe ? if that's the case then 30% would be very concerning :shock:

I maybe wrong, that's just how I read it and seemed to tie up with the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom