Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Script development Conclusion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
O.K first of all i am expecting no help but these are my findings as follows:

432,000 pings in a 24 hr period as you all know

= 1 every 200 m/s over a 24 hr period

So to my conclusion the scripts not about speed so much because everybody is limited by nominet so there is a lot of luck involved as well.........

200 m/s is long gap between each ping especially as the domains can drop at any time in any 24 hr period and anytime within the 199 m/s gap in between pinging it.

So when i see people mentioning luck now i understand !

Another note to remember, as I'm sure you're already aware but haven't mentioned above, is the fact that catchers won't always spread their 24 hour quota over the entire day. :)

Another note to remember, as I'm sure you're already aware but haven't mentioned above, is the fact that catchers won't always spread their 24 hour quota over the entire day. :)

Thats because drops dont drop over the entire 24 hours, must be over 6 years back that they did.

That's what i thought guys only until i spoken to nominet today and they insist they drop anytime over 24 hours at random so as to protect the legitmacy of it all.....

Of course if you concentrate on a specific time window i.e 6 hours you can get to ping every 50 m/s but that means missing 18 hrs worth of drops.

yep this is what i got from nominet :

The maximum query rate is 1,000 queries per rolling 60 seconds recalculated every 5 seconds
The daily maximum is 432,000 per rolling 24 hours, recalculated every five minutes
If you exceed the query limits a block will be imposed

I think Aaron rents a system from Caz and Anthony who offer or did offer a very good monthly rental deal.

Aaron now has his own script. And I have to say he's doing pretty good. Aaron is a good example of how you can enter domaining and be successful.

I think Aaron rents a system from Caz and Anthony who offer or did offer a very good monthly rental deal.

I left caz's script at the end of Jan If I remember correctly, To clarify I am now on my own. I was on dropsystem in between that also where I had great success! (borat impression). I'd strongly suggest renting from Dale.

Aaron now has his own script. And I have to say he's doing pretty good. Aaron is a good example of how you can enter domaining and be successful.

Cheers Caz.

This is very strange, people being nice to each other on here..no funny pictures or anything. :)

NiceGuysFinishLast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom