Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Selling XXXX.co.uk and .ltd.uk domains?

Reaction score
So I have owned a company for about 4 years. When I started it I looked for a catchy, high tech sounding name that matched available domain names and ended up with a 4 letter name.

This company is pretty much dormant at the moment, so I am considering using it to go into domaining on the side, or if it is worth any money, selling the domain name.

I also own the .ltd.uk of the same company name, at the moment the website etc is completely blank, I just use it for company email ie webmail.xxxx.ltd.uk

My question is are LLLL.co.uk and LLLL.ltd.uk's worth anything? And would they be worth more as a set? I believe both have green WOT ratings and not been used for anything nefarious.

Thank you

In general, the answer is no. But perhaps your xxxx is something particularly special?

Just a made up word. Also seems to have a U.S trademark against it (had no idea until now) by a company based out of some country I have never heard of.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom