Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Something tells me............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
.....the US may be about to up the stakes with Iran

[YOUTUBE]trAHpeIDL18[/YOUTUBE]

nope
thats for martial law................... at home! :eek::cool:

on a serious note
tanks are for a land war, obviously
theres no way even the U.S is that stupid. pakistan, iraq and several other neighbouring countries can fit into iran
plus iranians will make guerilla wars in iraq and vietnam look like a walk in park

maybe they are just arms they are selling to foreign countries they have destabilised and destroyed all their arms and need to replenish
probably on their way to syria or libya lol
oh no, it's not bae
mind you they're based in U.S now to escape tax laws

ok, don't get me started
I'll get extradited for speaking my minsd and the truth

Last edited:
Maybe they're tanks coming back from Iraq? I agree that the Iran rhetoric is being ramped up a lot though. Energy and arms companies seem to pull the strings nowadays. It's especially transparent in the states where endless lobbying in the norm. It really doesn't matter who's in power nowadays because they're all in the pockets of the same billionaires.

those are all brand new
no doubt for 'homeland security' :eek:

These ain't going anywhere in a hurry. Firstly they are still painted for temperate climates, secondly they are very light tanks, if you seen 300 M1's driving past in desert cam then that would be worrying. These were probably going to be scrapped or retired if I was to have a guess. They look 80's - 90's style light tanks armoured carriers, similar to our scimitars.

I don't think this will ever be a ground war, those things are not far off being finished now. Iraq and Libya showed how these things should and shouldn't be done.

I do agree that war looks likely now, especially with the draw down a year early in Afghan looking very suspicious. But think it will be an air war led by Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom