Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk TheBible.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A great 12 year old domain that's a short, easy to remember, commonly used two word phrase with exceptional search popularity.

www.thebible.co.uk

Professionally redeveloped:

• Unique custom design - all productions assets (psds etc supplied).
  • Dreamweaver templated for simple maintenance of over 3000 unique pages.
  • Simple to install with your hosting provider - unzip & go.
  • SEO'd W3C compliant code.
  • Fully customised Amazon aStore.
  • Integrated Adsense units.
  • GA.

It currently hosts a King James Version of the bible that could be developed and marketed with little effort but also has good advertising and branding potential.

Last edited:
Hi TW,

Auctioned on Christmas Day but Sedo unable to contact buyer and canceled after two weeks. Redeveloped it for my own use but have decided to put on market again.

M

Are sedo able to give you any info relating to the buyer? Is it that the bid was not serious? What was the second highest bid? I don't blame you for putting it back on the market, but it's a shame if the buyer was genuine and for some reason just couldn't get in contact.

Suffice it to say that I've asked a number of questions of sedo - including can you pls notify the other bidders that the domain is on the market again - to no avail. It's been suggested that, the auction having taken place over Christmas, the winning bidder should have been allowed more time to respond. But to be fair, I was pushing them quite hard to get a move on after two weeks. May have shot myself in the foot there...

Last 24 hours on sedo. Current bid only £5.6k!

Sedo pro appraisal for domain alone is £11.5k. Redeveloped site - traffic up 60% on previous month.

Great domain - great opportunity!

CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom