Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Travel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

NameDrive Staff
Reaction score
Morning,

In the stats update confusion yesterday, I forgot to mention that Travel 2 is now up and live for you to enjoy. It's my personal favourite so far, but then again, it has to contend with the Electronics one soon :)

Ed

ND,
many thanks for the update the new template looks fantastic.

With two really good travel template offerings its going to be hard to choose.

I'm not been negative but I would have liked to have seen some other vertical markets covered at this stage rather 2 travel ones therefore looking foward to the electronics one. :D

dont mean to be negative in any way would just like to see this great work spread a bit wider! the 4 adult ones seem a bit odd to me i would have thought development in "broad areas where PPC is high" would be time well spent - theres no pleasing some people eh!! :rolleyes:

thanks

Last edited:
To be honest, Charlie, there weren't meant to be two!

There were more fisticuffs with half of us loving one and the other half the other. So we just decided to luanch both as we had them lieing around. This has actually been finished for 10 days, just got lost en route to being live. We should have Internet and Electronics up very shortly with shopping and property.

Ed

We should have Internet and Electronics up very shortly with shopping and property.
Ed
Perfect Ed :p I cant see how you can fail to have better click rates with this style parking page - user experience etc. With templates covering all the major markets I'm sure you win a lot of new friends.

All the best

Hi there guys,

The Electronics template is now live as well.

In addition to this, we have added some new subcategories which are highlighted green in the list. All subcategories now have an associated header, so if you choose Gifts - Jewelry, the Jewelry header is automatically selected.

Have fun.

Ed

Well dome

It amazes me how you can set up a website that looks full of content but actually has no content...great skill

Lee

Where has travel2 gone? It was a great alternative to travel and the yellow theme better than the drabber original for a lot of travel related areas...

can we have it back please!

S

Hi Tifolsi,

Namedrive always strives to provide clients with the templates that achieve the best results.

The decision was recently made to remove the travel 2 template as it was found Travel 1 achieved significantly higher CTR levels.

During internal testing on our templates we have found that although some templates may look aesthetically better than others, good looks is not everything.

New templates are currently being worked on which we hope to share with everyone soon which will hopefully make up for things.

Regards,
James (Eds on Holiday).

Hi James

What is your anticipated launch date for the new templates ?

Thanks
Mark

Whilst there is no definate date as yet, I assure you they are coming.
In fact I am just sat here now looking at a few the designers have sent over.

Regards,
James

Whilst there is no definate date as yet, I assure you they are coming.
In fact I am just sat here now looking at a few the designers have sent over.

Regards,
James

Thanks James

Start pressing the buttons - Get them templates a rollin !!

Mark

What happened to the domains that were on Travel 2 template? Have they gone back to the default one, or were they switched to Travel 1?

I know I could look, but I have several hundred domains with ND, and have no idea which ones are on which template anymore so I thought I'd ask.

Hi there, Aotearoa,

I'm sorry this didn't get posted. I wrote a reply from my hotel in Krakow but it doesn't seem to have gone up on Acorn.

All Travel 2 domains were moved onto Travel 1.

Hope you all have a great week.

Ed

Thanks Ed,

That was the right way to deal with retiring the template. Thinking things through like this is why I like parking with you guys.

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom