Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

TsoHost - avoid.

Reaction score
TsoHost started to go down hill a few years back when they became part of Paragon. I moved most of my sites with any traffic off following a few outages and horrendous support (which used to be good). I found out this week that they have cancelled my old hosting package at £5.99 and moved me to a new package at £35.99. I messaged to protest but apparently they notified me of this change via email so I owe them £70.

I can only say avoid them for now.

If anyone has any recommendations for about 10 WordPress sites with minimal traffic please let me know.

Yes they also swapped my £5.99 package for £13.19

I asked them to cancel it because it was too much of an increase, they said what about if we give you 20% off, I said no, they said 30%? I said fine so now I am paying £9.23

I'm too lazy to find a new host for an extra £3 a month and they're taking advantage of that :oops:

Krystal is seamless. If you're a bit techy and want total control, try out their VPS options on katapult.io and run your own instance under WHM with WordPress Toolkit for about £35 quid a month. Katapult.io comes with £100 free credit to try over 60 days IIRC. Faultless so far

If you don't want to pay for WHM, use something like Webmin for absolutely zero cost.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom