Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK Domainer Interviews

Reaction score
I'm looking to start a new section on the blog for UK domainer interviews.

Hopefully I can get some people to agree to be interviewed!
I'd like to post these fairly regularly if possible, at least once per month, ideally 2x per month.

Hopefully, some will be names you recognise. Others will have been under the radar and doing their own thing. Both are successful in their own right.

I plan for the interviews to be in written form. I don't have the setup or the confidence for audio or video right now!

Suggested Interviewees:
  • Dale Hubbard
  • Frank Paul
What I need from you:
  1. Suggest your questions below
  2. Suggest some names of people you'd like to see interviewed
  3. Put yourself forward to be interviewed
Please keep in mind that as a UK focussed platform, I would like the interviews to be UK focussed domainers. Whether that was in the past or in the present.

The interviewee can obviously trade other domain extensions and we can even talk about that, but I'd like to try and continue to promote the UK namespace as much as possible.

Thoughts, ideas, and opinions are also welcome (subject related, and within reason).

Last edited:
Brilliant ideal.

I would be interested in a interview with Dale Hubbard @aZooZa one of the first people i did business with in the domain industry .

Great shout! I'd love to interview Dale!

Do you have any questions you would like to see asked?

I presume this will be done over Zoom, so might as well record it and publish it (with consent obviously)

I presume this will be done over Zoom, so might as well record it and publish it (with consent obviously)

Maybe eventually. As I mentioned in my initial post:

I plan for the interviews to be in written form. I don't have the setup or the confidence for audio or video right now!

Further down the line, think about starting a podcast series maybe. Video is only great if its in the same room, like a talk show kind of thing. "Zoom" interviews tend to be pretty disengaging IMO.

Love the idea though. I'd love to hear from @stenning

Perhaps someone like Alan Drury [SIGNS] or Mark 3DWeb.

I have to agree Sam Charles & George Marshall Brandwise.co.uk would be worth seeing if they are keen to come on board.

i live in the uk and have been buying domains for years etc but i dont know any uk domain name investors etc but i would love to hear from investors in the uk and i would like to find a uk broker and why dont traditional uk auction houses sell domain names?

and what about a thread where people can display some of their domains in their portfolio

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom