Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.uk transfers - good news for sellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedo

Sedo Staff
Reaction score
.uk transfers - minimum commission slashed!

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that we have a couple of interesting and positive developments regarding transfers of .uk domains.

First of all, I am pleased to announce that we are going to reduce the minimum commission to 35 pounds. We have had a lot of enquiries about the discrepancy in our prices for .uk domains, and we have decided that this is the best way forward. We hope this 50% reduction in our minimum commission will encourage more of you to sell your .uk domains through Sedo!

Secondly, as has previously been brought up on the forum, and again in response to suggestions from our customers, we are going to introduce a Sedo IPS-Tag. We intend to use this as insure that sellers do not have to wait for a long time for a buyer to send the IPS-Tag before being paid out, as we will simply switch the Tag to ours and pay out.

We are currently getting going on the technical updates we need to implement, involving ordering new software. I will let you know as soon as I can when we will be up and running.

Cheers,

Shaun

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that we have a couple of interesting and positive developments regarding transfers of .uk domains.

First of all, I am pleased to announce that we are going to reduce the minimum commission to 35 pounds. We have had a lot of enquiries about the discrepancy in our prices for .uk domains, and we have decided that this is the best way forward. We hope this 50% reduction in our minimum commission will encourage more of you to sell your .uk domains through Sedo!

Secondly, as has previously been brought up on the forum, and again in response to suggestions from our customers, we are going to introduce a Sedo IPS-Tag. We intend to use this as insure that sellers do not have to wait for a long time for a buyer to send the IPS-Tag before being paid out, as we will simply switch the Tag to ours and pay out.

We are currently getting going on the technical updates we need to implement, involving ordering new software. I will let you know as soon as I can when we will be up and running.

Cheers,

Shaun

[email protected]

Great news Shaun. Does this cover transactions which are currently going through - I've got three at the moment. Also, what are the equivalent euro and $ prices for deals conducted in those currencies?

Thanks
Stephen.

The exact date of when we introduce the 35 pounds fee hasn't been 100% decided yet - the fee will apply to any invoice created on or after that date.

Shaun

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom