Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

useless

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by stender, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stender United Kingdom

stender Well-Known Member

I've only just got round to checking the few domains I have with namedrive and just noticed that they got rid of their search engine template and replaced on my site a useless template which is of no use to anyone!
    I also got no response to emails about the search template going.
    Can see no reason to use namedrive any longer!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Hi Stender,

That template was taken down several weeks ago and we informed everyone affected by mail within 24 hours. We unfortunately had no choice in the matter as it was a directive from our advertising partner "with immediate effect".
    Please let me know where you sent your mails which were unanswered as this is not what I want to hear from our support team.
    I'd like to think we are more than a search box template, especially as the earnings on those domains using that template amounted to less than 1% of our clients' earnings. I appreciate the inconvenience for something which was sadly out of our hands, so let me know if there's anything we can do to help us become less 'useless'.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.