Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Various London Suburbs -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking for offers on the following London Suburbs/tube stations.
Was looking to develop (have put the scripts in place for 2 of them Acton Town / Beckton Park)

Will sell as a group (possibly individually). Sale is based on domain value. No trafic/revenue stats as all very new websites (or no website):

london-domains.png

See London Plots for links/branding

Its a shame. I think this has a lot of potential but its a lot of work.

Do you think you are being too ambitious developing each site with forums, etc, when you could start the ball rolling with minisites, and then take things from there.

I was going to sell off my geos and I listened to the podcast from OzDomainer, who interviewed the Castello brothers and this encouraged me to give it another go!

Domain Names Podcast Episode 8 with Michael & David Castello | Domain Names - Domain Name News - Domain Names Podcast | OzDomainer.com

Thanks for the link to the podcast - Will have a listen later.

Yep is a bit of a shame but all down to time, money and content!

Maybe too ambitious but I think that was more the number of websites rather than content... maybe minisites would have been better to start - just not sure when I'd have got the content -

But aside from Sedo contacting me about them - saying that I should list them at £500 each - there's not been a lot of other interest - so it looks like the project is still there, just on hold.

We'll see.

I think that £500 - £2,000 each sounds right for a forum like this, but double that for a keen end user.

In that situation you are sitting on a substantial investment and its something that is only going to go up in value . Its a shame you can't invest some cash and contract out the content writing part.

Yep I agree with the valuation. In fact a year ago I sold a couple of London suburb names for 1500. The portfolio is about 40, so if someone wanted to pay £500 each (x40) I'd have to think hard...

Money for content isn't an option right now... but I will definitely return to the project if I don't get a tempting offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom