Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted - ranking non-earners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for sites that rank for keywords of 2000+ UK exacts p.m.

Preferably not wordpress, site quality and earnings don't matter aslong as content is original. No TM's please.

£xx - £xxx

PM with stats :)

Looking for sites that rank for keywords of 2000+ UK exacts p.m.

Preferably not wordpress, site quality and earnings don't matter aslong as content is original. No TM's please.

£xx - £xxx

PM with stats :)

Last of the big spenders. You want sites that rank and you are prepared to pay 2 figures for them? You must be made of money to offer that much :) I'm sure the offers will come flooding in once the heroin dependancy kicks in.

And what would you pay for a very basic site with no revenue? Maybe you haven't got any idea of coding so you'd pay over the odds. I've known what domaining / affiliating is for about a year, let alone all the other fields that go along with it, I think it would be quite stupid to empty what little savings I've got into something I've been doing for such a short time. I work as an engineer not long out of my apprenticeship, it is not a particularly lucrative trade, so no I'm not made of money. I also live in Bristol which has a pretty low income:cost of living ratio.

I've already bought 2 sites on here and if you took the time to read the sites for sale threads you would see there are frequently sites that meet all my criteria. If you haven't got any, don't post...

Depends on the keywords, less competitive terms top 5 on page 1. But page 1-3 considered, ranking would be reflected in my offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom