Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

When is it worth getting a Tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

If you are managing hundreds of domains, does it become cheaper to become a tag holder yourself? If so, at what point in terms of number of domain names?

Can someone give me a quick overview of the charges that would be involved, including the domain renewal fee once you become a Tag holder (and member of Nominet I guess).

Thanks

Accel

If all the domains are yours then you should be able to renew them with a click of a button and for £5

But if you have different customers then you really need a backend and a website like www.123-reg.co.uk

Correct me if I'm wrong. But as a tag holder only renewal would be at the regular rate of £80+vat

S

If your only interested in saving money then I would just stick with 123-reg. Even quite a few catchers transfer domains out.

tifosi said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But as a tag holder only renewal would be at the regular rate of £80+vat

S

No, the £80 rate is what Nominet charge if a Registrant (not a TAG holder) renews their domain directly with them. TAG holder rate is £5.00 :D

Peter

tmsdomreg said:
No, the £80 rate is what Nominet charge if a Registrant (not a TAG holder) renews their domain directly with them. TAG holder rate is £5.00 :D

Peter

TAG holder rate is only £5 if you are also a Nominet member I think?

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom