Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Whole lot of potential domains for sale - have a look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a bunch of domains for sale and looking for offers. this could either be on one site, or the whole lot or a range of them. Most are UK sites.

I personally believe the cheapxxxflights domains have a lot of potential for someone who knows what they want to do with them. For example, cheap manchester flights gets 77,000 searches per month locally UK.

Also justinbieberlyrics.co.uk which gets 165k searches per month locally UK

PM me if any are of interest. I will update on thread. Buyer to pay transfer costs.

General
bournemouthbookkeeping.co.uk
clean-me.co.uk
justinbieberlyrics.co.uk
credticrunch.co.nz
nutritionalinformation.co.nz
limitedformation.co.uk
ltdregistration.com
mscnapoli.com
onlinesignmaker.co.uk
phonecallanswering.co.uk
phonecallanswering.com
x-tremelyclean.co.uk

Web design + Hosting
bournemouthwebdesigners.co.uk
bournemouthwebsitedesigners.co.uk
dorsetwebdesigner.co.uk
ukwebsitedeveloper.co.uk
ukwebsitedevelopers.co.uk
webdesignersbournemouth.co.uk
webdevelopersbournemouth.co.uk
webdevelopersdorset.co.uk
webdevelopersuk.co.uk
websitedesignersbournemouth.co.uk
websitedesignersdorset.co.uk
websitedeveloperdorset.co.uk
websitedevelopersbournemouth.co.uk
websitedevelopersdorset.co.uk
websitedeveloperuk.co.uk
websitesrental.co.uk
payasugohosting.com
payasugohosting.co.uk
payasyougointernetsite.co.uk
payasyougointernetsites.co.uk

Cheap Flights
cheapbirminghamflights.co.uk
cheapaberdeenflights.co.uk
cheapbelfastflights.co.uk
cheapbournemouthflights.co.uk
cheapbradfordflights.co.uk
cheapbristolflights.co.uk
cheapcardiffflights.co.uk
cheapedinburghflights.co.uk
cheapflightsbristol.co.uk
cheapflightsgatwick.co.uk
cheapflightsliverpool.co.uk
cheapgatwickflights.co.uk
cheapglasgowflights.co.uk
cheapheathrowflights.co.uk
cheapjerseyflights.co.uk
cheapleedsflights.co.uk
cheapliverpoolflights.co.uk
cheaplutonflights.co.uk
cheapmanchesterflights.co.uk
cheapnewcastleflights.co.uk
cheapprestwickflights.co.uk
cheapsouthamptonflights.co.uk
cheapstanstedflights.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Aaron

Welcome to the forum, I'm getting 140 local exacts for "cheap manchester flights".

@ the OP, you're quoting the broad match figures, which don't mean a lot wrt domains. As Aaron says, [cheap manchester flights] gets 140 searches.

Yes you are right that is broad, but then if these sites are optimised then broad plays a much bigger picture than if you just wanted a domain that was exact matching.

Please if anyone is interested please do your own research regarding whether these sites would be suitable for you.

Thanks
Aaron

Yes you are right that is broad, but then if these sites are optimised then broad plays a much bigger picture than if you just wanted a domain that was exact matching.

Please if anyone is interested please do your own research regarding whether these sites would be suitable for you.

Thanks
Aaron

But as your just selling the domains undeveloped, the broad searches are pretty much useless to value a domain.

No that is not quite true.

Most of the cheap flight domains for just their domain keyword have 1 or 2 page rankings with no work done except a simple adsense and search site.

Creditcrunch domain has a site and page 1 rankings for various keywords as does nutritionalinformation.

Lastly if I was to do the hard work and optimise the cheap flight keywords then I would probably not sell them as they would be very good domains to own but I just don't have time.

Thanks again for post and I do see what you are saying.

Regards
Aaron

I'm not sure what that means tbh - how do you "optimise" a domain for every possible combination of 3 words in any order mixed with any other words in any possible sentence?

If terms with big broad match searches gain extra value from an SEO point of view then why are names like PlannerRoute.co.uk (4 million broad matched UK searches) unregged?

Really, is plannerroute.co.uk still available? I'm gonna go buy it and add it to the list :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom