Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

www.ei42.com/shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
www.ei42.com

Anyone know much about ei42?
Maybe the developer is a member here?

www.ei42.com/

Great idea - basically 'network affilate marketing' , i've just signed up; have a look at my site and sign up, its the usual save some money and make a bit back, the depth is quite impressive, so many products; holidays to horse tack!

www.ei42.com/

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually works very well ! I bought an IPOD case from ebay to sort of test it - i clicked through from the ebay icon on www.ei42.com/ three days ago and i actually got commission back today ! It was only a few quid but its gonna be great when i need to buy a TV or similar and was going to use ebay/next/amazon/argos etc if you wanna do it, just click through, register and get money off FROM YOUR OWN AFFILIATE! I got 2.3% back/off thats great just for the sake of a mouse click!
Its UK only though at the min.

I absolutely agree

I Absolutely agree
Easy to set up,Use and Promote,
I think that affiliate marketing (that is promoting other companies websites and they pay you commissions for sales achieved)
is by far the best way to make money on the internet.
infact I love this method so much i have produced a website which details other programs available at www.homebusinesszone.co.uk
and have recently added ei42 to my working list.

But it only works if you are willing to be dedicated and enable focussed activity to promote it.so that you get about 20-50 members siged-up under you.
Then the group grows by itself and very soon can number 100's or thousands this is when you see the commissions growing.

So it is not a get-rich scheme but it is possible to create a residuall (monthly) income from it.

I have just joined and it really does work. Its totally free and the money is building up in my account from someone below me who is spending madly online!!!

Companies such as Staples, Viking Direct, Amazon, EBay, B&Q, Next, National Lottery all give cash back if you purchase from them and some companies give a golden hello if you buy from them for the first time through ei42. Its Free to join and sign up and the brilliant thing about this system is that it works on a network marketing principle as well so not only do you get cash back for what you have purchased but you get cash back from everything the people you have referred buy too.

Its a brilliant, You can only join through a referral link so if you are interested go to www.ei42.com and take a look. (go to more info top right) It really is a system that you cant afford to miss out on!!

You will have seen many companies such as Sky TV, Orange and others offering to pay you a commission to refer a friend to their service, and of course you will be aware of supermarket loyalty cards.

Ei42 works in a similar way to supermarket loyalty cards but you earn Pounds not Points! and there is another very BIG difference. With Ei42 you can refer your friends and share in each others success.

With other loyalty and cashback schemes your earnings are limited by the amount you can spend yourself (lets face it unless you are a Russian Oil Billionaire it wont be much) but with Ei42 those limits don't exist because your team of friends is getting bigger every day and you are all helping each other to earn money.

See here for details - http://www.ei42.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom