Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ACHIEVE.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Sedo cancel your account because they found out that you had contacted Turnic to sell him the domain outside of Sedo (which of course means them losing their commission), or is it because you refused to answer Sedo's emails about the auction as you had already lined up another buyer.

I just don't see the problem if Turnic is still willing to buy the domain of you using Paypal.

My guess is that you refuse to complete the sale because you got a better deal (greed got the better of you), and that's bad. Is it really worth throwing you reputation away just for a few extra pounds?

Did Sedo cancel your account because they found out that you had contacted Turnic to sell him the domain outside of Sedo (which of course means them losing their commission), or is it because you refused to answer Sedo's emails about the auction as you had already lined up another buyer.

I just don't see the problem if Turnic is still willing to buy the domain of you using Paypal.

My guess is that you refuse to complete the sale because you got a better deal (greed got the better of you), and that's bad. Is it really worth throwing you reputation away just for a few extra pounds?

Its not about the money. Turnic is aware of this as I have told him this in a PM. Secondly, please do not speculate on issues which you do not know about as this CAN damage someones reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom