Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Free Mini Site/s from 1Plus.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the main server (out of our control) crashed - which was typical seeing as though the site had been our new host for just 1 day.. And id done a tonne of research into the best dedicated server host etc..

Anyway, it was down for about 20hrs but as soon as we were back live, we got up and running in about 10 mins.

Were gonna run a mirror site soon that will boot in if or when our main server crashes again..

Anyway, side from the Yahoo Keyword feeds giving us Gyp at the mo, hopefully everything should be cool from now on, hope youre all enjoying the experience.

Newsfeed appears down today.

Also, password reminder emails are not providing the password, so I cant log on...

firestars said:
Newsfeed appears down today.

Also, password reminder emails are not providing the password, so I cant log on...

Everything now ok (he hopes)

Checkout http://WiMax.tv for how i envisaged the site becoming..

Password reminders also work fine ...

firestars said:
Still not providing passwords.

It works fine...

Maybe you havent verified your account by clicking the email sent to you when registered..

If you pm me your email, i will check for you.. :)

I've just added a second domain and I set up some specific ads for the first domain but they have no relevance to the second domain.

Are these just global settings for all domains or am I missing something and it is possible to customise each domain independantly?

redbird said:
I've just added a second domain and I set up some specific ads for the first domain but they have no relevance to the second domain.

Are these just global settings for all domains or am I missing something and it is possible to customise each domain independantly?

Of course, you can customise each domain (which will override the global settings, or simply use the global setting, the choice is yours.. :)

Badger

I get
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

whenever I try and get full list of domains from home page. Happened tonight and few days ago last time I tried, I presume it always does this???

Dave

redbird said:
whenever I try and get full list of domains from home page. Happened tonight and few days ago last time I tried, I presume it always does this???

Dave

Of course it doesnt... Obviously weve grown quite rapidly and moved to a large VPS but then some bright spark decides to send a tonne of false traffic to their domains which we have struggled with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom