Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Fun Chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyones week going now we are all back to it after the bank holiday?

Seems a bit quite ...... whats everyone doing?

Ignoring you?

Just watched the Giro d'Italia down the road, good to see some helicopters above Belfast without there being riots :)

Just watching master chef and looking to book a cottage in wales somewhere for October, and looking for some 1:76 scale oxford models, anyone got any for sale lol

Watching chef Luke Nguyen slaughter and eat a piglet in Vietnam whilst wondering how much dosh it costs to plug Ireland.com (nice site.. :( ) in the ads in between..

Watching chef Luke Nguyen slaughter and eat a piglet in Vietnam whilst wondering how much dosh it costs to plug Ireland.com (nice site.. :( ) in the ads in between..

They paid a lot of money for that domain, can't remember the exact figure and a couple of weeks ago I was talking to someone who told me the website including a year of maintenance costed them 2.5 million Euro.

It was the site design that was €2,500,000

Got a great deal on the domain, got mugged off with the design.

Probably more than just the design but yeah looking at the site it's far from being anything special lol.

I wonder what a friday night consists of round at invincibles gaff ?

I wonder what a friday night consists of round at invincibles gaff ?

Cheesy puffs and vol-au-vents probably with cheese and pineapple skewers on a foil covered potato to follow. :p

What a classic !

IMO the mistake she makes is having the Kebab BEFORE getting on it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom