Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hi everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

Im new to all this domain stuff so any advice people have would be great.

I have 1 question, i found a site with domains that have just expired and also had PR so i bought a site with a good PR but when i registered the name and looked at the site it had no PR, is this because it needs to be updated and will it be ok withing the 24hours stated when you register a domain? :confused:

Sounds like it was fake PR... This is an old trick so when buying any domains based on PR you should always check using a fake PR checker... Browse Google for those keywords and you'll find loads of information about this.

Rich :cool:

P.S. Welcome to the forum! :)

Really, why would someone do that unless they were going to benefit from it themselves? It was on a site that had expired and expiring domains. I did do a search on the site in google but nothing came up and i even tried going ot the site after i'd registered it but it wouldn't load up, i thought this was due to the fact that it had expired and that once the server had updated it would show up with pr.

Ah well i chose the name anyway as it fits in with what im doing.

Hi ! and welcome
howdy.gif
Tell us some of your names both good and bad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom