Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Holiday Destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for pure GEO holiday destination names. For example, CostaDelSol.co.uk, Tenerife.co.uk etc.

Only interested in locations in Spain, Greece and Egypt. In .co.uk only.

Budget will be upto £4000 for the right name. Please PM only and do keep it within my brief. Be sure to include an asking price, any pms without one will be ignored.

All the best,
Stacey

Last edited:
Only interested in locations in Spain, Greece and Egypt. In .co.uk only...

No France? If you change your mind about France, please drop me an PM. Have a nice one and cheap.

FYI, looking for "domainer" not "end-user" priced domains (might save you a bit of time).

Well I think 1275 + vat for a domain name with 170 exacts is end user. In fact I think its out of this world!

How we price our names is my business, but your comment in the PM specifically referred to domainer pricing - so my post above stands.

How we price our names is my business, but your comment in the PM specifically referred to domainer pricing - so my post above stands.

And so does mine. if someone has a good name and isnt charging the earth for it I will buy it, it really is that simple.

Tim please send the name over.

Last edited:
Will open the scope on this a little. Country names now welcome like countryholidays.co.uk still only interested in the locations above however.

Regards,
Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom