Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

How much would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've recently procured a couple of pr3 blogs about internet marketing. I've never really been into selling article space before - how much would you be prepared to pay to add an article with a link?

I would expect the article to NOT be spun, be over 500 words and contain images.

How much would you pay for this?

I think it will depend on several factors. To do a good article requires diligent research and time to check grammar and good turn of phrase. That may take several hours. Then of course a good writer may want to be paid £20 or £30 per hour, possibly much more. In addition to that, there is the writer's credibility to take into account because you would perhaps want them to bring their followers. This of course is a very important consideration. Take a look at this site. http://www.findpeopleonplus.com, here you can see what kind of audience a writer can command. So your deal may be not just about the writing but something like, do the article and tell your followers where it is. I would like to try my hand at article writing, drop me a message if you want some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom