Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I figured others are following this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they have found blood at the apartment now,

The blood had been attempted to have been cleared up. I for one say that if this blood tested this week and is Madeleine's blood. Then their is only one answer, the parents did it.

Why would a kidnapper try to clean the blood of the wall then take the kid, it doesn't make sense.

Something well dodgy going on here

I see they have found blood at the apartment now,

The blood had been attempted to have been cleared up. I for one say that if this blood tested this week and is Madeleine's blood. Then their is only one answer, the parents did it.

Why would a kidnapper try to clean the blood of the wall then take the kid, it doesn't make sense.

Something well dodgy going on here

Who knows? Maybe she had had a nose bleed. I've no idea. The simple answer to all of this is to make having children illegal. Can we arrange for that? :rolleyes:

Who knows? Maybe she had had a nose bleed. I've no idea. The simple answer to all of this is to make having children illegal. Can we arrange for that? :rolleyes:

Thing is, someone cleaned it up! good enough so that the police didn't see it by looking round.

All I'm saying is that if it is her blood, I'll bet all my domain names that they did it. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to clean that blood up other than those 2. Plus if she did have a nose bleed the McCanns would surely have said.

I think the results are back in a few days. Now the British Police are involved, i guarantee they'll be suspects and looked upon as such until proven otherwise. Because the British police have no end of experience of dealing with such nutters

After receiving significant DNA test results from blood found in the appartment, Portugese Police are to re-interview both McCann's seperately.

Dodgy from the start, so many holes in their story, these 2 are as guilty as sin and this thing is coming to an end. Both should be hung from the nearest lampost and beaten to a pulp, then revived and beaten again.

Last edited:
Well, you have to ask yourself, if they did it, then being at a meal with the kids in the room is the only story that might be believed, but that in itself has been very hard for people to take on board.

As you say, the British Police are a far more thorough breed indeed!

Theories are currently rife. However both of these two have medical degrees and surely must have heard of luminol. I think some developments are imminent.

I'm pretty sure whatever has happen to this young girl and if the parents did it (which I think is odds on), I don't think that it would have been planned. Usually things like this are spur of the moment.

Although they look a bit sad, compare the look on their faces to that of the Jones family from Liverpool. 2 different situations but 2 completly differnent looks in their eyes.

I think like a few others said in this thread early on, there stories just didn't add up.

Heard last week that they wanted to spend some of the £1 million that was raised for the fund, sick

Can you imagine how this looks in Portugal, some brits have critisied their police for being slack and lazy and all the time it was our people that did it.

Whoever did it may have been thorough enough to make using luminol the second option, as it was British blood smelling dogs that found the traces.

Clearly something's afoot, judging by the interviews currently scheduled.

As for their police being slack or lazy, it is unfair, they're just not as advanced as our lads, that's all.

It'll all become clear soon enough!

Last edited:
I'll be honest, i haven't really watched anything on news about it for few weeks, but what i've seen before just seems to be lots of dead ends so more people are pointing finger at parents.
Lets just say they're innocent, which we have to assume as last time i checked you're innocent til proven guilty. Its become a media circus, & some of that is their doing.
They cocked up leaving her alone. Its incredulous that any intelligent person would leave their child alone. They will never forgive themselves i'm sure.
I mean there could have been a fire, a molester, fallen out of bed, anything.. as we've discussed before.
Thing is though, the bit i saw nearer the start when she disappeared said they were with friends eating & then were checking evry 30 mins or so, which is crazy, but surely 'if' they had done something their friends would have testified they disappeared?? for a period of time.
Also i thought the test for the bit of blood that came back wasn't Madeleine's?
It was a guest apartment & hundreds of families must have stayed there.
What further developments have there been ??

un-officially the tests that were conducted recently in Brimingham have turned up that it was her blood that was found in the apartment. It was found with several hair samples and certain other bits.

The McCann's said they were leaving Portugal and going back home, the Police said "No you're not" and have re-intervied them seperatley. If the Police think they didn't do it and it wa spurely a witness interview, why didn't they do it earlier?

I'm just so surprised that no news channel's have said that this thing sounds dodgy, it seems they are all so scared of getting it wrong.

I wonder when the last independent sighting of maddy was, she could have been killed the day before or on the morning several hours before.

Hope it gets sorted asap now

The BBC's Steve Kingstone, in Portimao, said it was understood Mrs McCann would have a formal police interview.

"This is not an informal meeting of the type the McCanns have had regularly with detectives since Madeleine disappeared," he said.

The interview is the second one for Mrs McCann - she was last interviewed on 4 May, a day after the disappearance.

He added that a family spokeswoman had stressed Mrs McCann would be questioned as a witness not as a suspect.

I am sure most people can recognise the difference between suspect and witness!

thing is in Portugal, it is totally different from being a suspect in the U.K. When they say "Suspect" it is almost equal in this country to being charged with the offence.

So their "witness" goes all the way upto being charged.

So basically just because they ain't a "suspect" in Portugal it doesn't mean that the Police doesn't suspect them.

It's a bit confusing with the language barrier but that's about what it means, don't compare the two terms for suspect olebean.

GWing

I'm a bit bemused.. You are an expert in Portugese law enforement? Where was it announced that blood along with hair etc was found, was it a tashy paper?

try watching different news channels apart from BBC and ITN, tune into to Al Jazeera, Fox News and CNN to name a few. There are about 10 foreign news channels in English on sky now, and as they don't officially aim there coverage at the British public, the editors views on "sub judice" are much more relaxed.

and if you would have been folowing the Robert Murrat investigation earlier on you would have seen the difference between "Suspect" and " Witness" definitions in Portugese law on any news channel.

Last edited:
Ah! GWing

Biased, sensationalistic journalism with atrocious syllogistic reasoning.

someone lock it soon... this thread is listed on google for all the wrong reasons... General Board... maybe something general like soccer, food, domain success etc...

what happens or has happened is best left alone till an outcome surfaces maybe guys / gals...

that's just synical, you could say that about any news source. All news channels have aired wrong info in the past, so if your advocating turning off all TV news channels that is just silly.

Al Jazeera is by far the most fair and balanced news agency out there. It's not really based in one country and it is trully independent.

They've got a Portugese paper also that said they did it apparently, so are suing them.
Surprised they haven't had heart attacks with the stress.

The craziest thing in all this is if you had a briefcase with a million quid in it you wouldn't leave it alone in a hotel room, and that's just money.
But your children are priceless, there's nothing you wouldn't do for them.
It is mad to think they left them alone, however......

If she's found alive, which is slim but still possible we hope, or she isn't & they catch a culprit, how the journalists etc gonna feel about their speculating & accusations?

They'll just move onto the next story no doubt. All round i think there's been some really irresponsible reporting. Needs to be more balanced

someone lock it soon... this thread is listed on google for all the wrong reasons... General Board... maybe something general like soccer, food, domain success etc...

what happens or has happened is best left alone till an outcome surfaces maybe guys / gals...

not sure why you come up with that, isn't this the general section. It's just a discussion I don't think anyone who reads it is going to judge the McCanns on what me or Olebean say. It's just a friendly discussion that 2 guys disagree a little on, surely we aren't going to lock every thread if people disagree.

Becuase that ain't a forum for discussion is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom