Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I figured others are following this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
will say one thing that always made me suspicious was when Robert Murrat was declared a suspect. When the press aksed the McCanns what there thoughts were about him, they didn't seem bothered. They just said everyone is presumed innocent until guilty and that was it. Seemed very cold and they didn't seem to be even the smallest bit of anger towards him.

If it was my kid and someone has been formally made a suspect, I'd have been down there torturing the guy until he told me where she was. Guilty or innocent wouldn't really have mattered that much, he'd have been interviewed under extreme stress.

Often wondered why Derren Brown isn't called into analyse the clips of these people, right Derren are they lying or telling the truth? :confused: We could have a new program on Channel 4, guilty or innocent and we can do away with trials.

yes when you mention that Murrat, it does seem strange doesnt it and yes i would be the same to if it was my kid, beating the living daylight out of him.

derren brown is a con artist i reckon, so's paul mckenna ;) but good idea though!............................

Derren's got 25 quid of mine, biggest con I have ever seen. Weren't even a clever con either. He was bascially a juggler performing for the blind!

Yesterday it was reported that Portugese Police had found traces of Madeleine's blood in a hire car the McCann's had hired 25 days after she went missing. Are they therefore saying that under the glare of the worlds media who probably follow them wherever they go that they somehow loaded the body of their daughter into the car to dispose of it without anyone noticing :confused:

Also there were unconfirmed reports that if Kate McCann admitted accidentally killing her daughter she would only receive a 2 year sentence.

Are the Portugese Police just trying to save face by trying to get a result regardless of whether it's the right one ?

As far as I am aware Robert Murat is still also an official suspect, how can that be if they now think the McCann's were involved in their daugters alleged death.

one thing I will say is that the McCann family spin machine is on full tilt today. Blaiming the police of corruption and offering Kate a deal to confess. The police aren't allowed to say what evidence they have so the McCanns are breifing the media, Disgraceful!

Police corruption, what did they do? bride the sniffer dog with an extra can of pedigree chum. The samples were sent to BRITAIN for analyses, where on earth did the Portugese Police get a sample of her blood to plant?

The eyes of the world are on the Portugese police, they ain't going to accuse the parents lightly, there would have been talks between embassy's on this one.

Anyway lets put them both in Jail for 25 years, if it turns out they didn't do it. We can just say that 25 years was for leaving your kids home alone.

Knew it, Al Jazeera reported 2 days ago that the Police had bugged the apartment and bugged emails, but it wasn't . Once again people doubted Al Jazeera, now sky are claiming BREAKING NEWS and The SUN newspaper claiming Exclusive.

Our media sits on the fence and sits on the fence and then when things start to come to the closing stages, they claim exclusive.

We have the worst media in the world, hence why if they had reported the proper facts about Iraq and been more critical of the Government we might not have been there.

but at least this one seems to be coming to an end now, at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom