Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

I figured others are following this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Jazeera had that Newspaper on air last week saying they have inside sources in the Police who said they did it. They also qualified that with several examples of pervious stories they have reported in which they claim "police sources" and all have turned out to be spot on.

Although Fox news did say that Morocan Al Queda agents have her and would be doing posting vids on the internet soon. Fox news, now they are a bit mental.

olebean, from someone that's been in the forces and going out to afghan next year. Believe me, I'd rather have Al Jazeera reporting on me than any of our stations. If people would have watched that channel before Gulf War 2, maybe people over here would have had a different opinion.

olebean, from someone that's been in the forces and going out to afghan next year. Believe me, I'd rather have Al Jazeera reporting on me than any of our stations. If people would have watched that channel before Gulf War 2, maybe people over here would have had a different opinion.

pre-judging her or him based on information privy to Al Jazeera and not the world media is naive similarly relying on a nations media to report without pressures is naive.. I wonder what presures Al Jazeera has

I'm not sure what pressure Al Jazeera is on, they don't look to be under any to me. Somehow they have got the image of being a terrorist outlet for news because they are based in a muslim country, which simple isn't true. They are simply really fair and show things from all sides. I haven't seen any evidence of biased as of yet. Not same for the BBC or sky, who go drinking with government officials.

Al Jazeera wasn't judging anyone in that interview, they merely invited that newspaper onto the show to defend themselves against the indication that the McCanns were going to sue. Which the newspaper did a good job of in my opinion.

But don't get me wrong mate, I didn't judge them on what this newspaper or Al Jazeera said. If you look back in my posts in this thread, I have had it against them from the start. For me they were over-acting, but yet staying in the background. They were keeping the story out there but yet weren't doing any interviews for upto a week after and the one they did do was a closed interview with one selected interviewer. For me any normal parent with nothing to hide would have been giving an interview to every newspaper that wanted one, doing anything to help.

They have been media savvy ever since this thing kicked off, just doesn't add up for me.

named as official suspect, Maddy's blood found in hire car.

:twisted::twisted: these people need cremating alive. How sick to know where the body was for 25 days and then move it. While subjecting us all to endless videos and a media campaign.

They are worse than Huntley. Least he looked like he cared about getting caught and lost sleep. He knew he did wrong, these 2 are as cold as it gets. She's walking into the police station with jewellery on, earings and make up. WTF, your being interviewed about your daughters murder not a fashion shoot.

My last post on this, gets right on my ####

Last edited:

Cheers Ellis

Yesterday there was something that troubled me, it was this plea before she went for questioning. It just seemed "odd"

It is not too late - please let her go or call the police

Today this seems odd. Over the last 100 odd days media have been all over them like a rash, if they had moved her why didn't someone spot something and why did police consider scanning the car they knew was hired long after the disappearance.

They have suggested that blood has been found in a hire car that they hired 25 days after Madeleine was taken

:twisted::twisted: these people need cremating alive. How sick to know where the body was for 25 days and then move it. While subjecting us all to endless videos and a media campaign.

There is a big difference between:

Sky News said:
Portuguese police suggested to Mrs McCann that traces of Madeleine's blood were found in a car the family hired 25 days after the girl went missing, the friend added.

and proof that they did what you are suggesting.

There is a thing called "Innocent until proven guilty". :rolleyes:

she is going to be charged today, "Al Jazeera" reports

She is to be charged with "accidental death of Madeline and not Murder"

She still needs putting away

There is a big difference between:

and proof that they did what you are suggesting.

There is a thing called "Innocent until proven guilty". :rolleyes:

well said Fred. totally agree.
'If' they're innocent , which we have to say they are at this moment, imagine their hell their in, & now to be hit with this!

also, the main question i would ask is 'why' would they do something to their own child? & then hide it. If she had an accident or something they're doctors & could have done everything to help her & the police would have seen that & any ambulance crew.

not sure about Portugese Policing either, they don't seem anywhere near our Guys.
I mean did you see the forensics teams they didn't even have their heads covered or anything & it looked realy unprofessional.

can't wait til the truth comes out

well my colours have been nailed to the mast, she did it.

Presumption of innocent is granted in a court of law, doesn't mean they should be treated as innocent. Otherwise we wouldn't have anyone on remand.

I suggest guys start watching other news channels apart from the U.K ones'much more open information. It's only today that the U.K media have started to say she is a suspect, everyone else was spot on for the last few weeks.

Al Jazeera just had a psychologist on, he said Mrs McCann said a month ago "I hope we find her body, I'd rather find her dead than never know what happened" Psychologist says this is not for a missing persons mum after only 3 months, maybe after 2 - 3 years. Totally agree, she did it

On another note, a parent in London just been found guilty of torturing and killing his kid. Got 9 years, 9 effing years, what the hell is going on!

Last edited:
well my colours have been nailed to the mast, she did it.
What you actually mean is YOU THINK see did it.

Presumption of innocent is granted in a court of law, doesn't mean they should be treated as innocent. Otherwise we wouldn't have anyone on remand.

Well I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if you had been the recipient of the sort of comments you've been making. :rolleyes: Once someone has been charged*, then there is obviously a case to treat them differently, but before any charges have been made? (*ignoring the terorism stuff)

I suggest guys start watching other news channels apart from the U.K ones'much more open information. It's only today that the U.K media have started to say she is a suspect, everyone else was spot on for the last few weeks.

What the UK media have been reporting is the OFFICIAL FACTS - i.e. she was not an official suspect until today.

On another note, a parent in London just been found guilty of torturing and killing his kid. Got 9 years, 9 effing years, what the hell is going on!
..and they are talking about jailing people for 2 years for using a mobile when driving. So 1 kid = 4.5 driving offences :rolleyes:

she also said she hoped that her abductors targeted her because a family wanted a daughter which means she would be cared for as if she was their own!

Well I'm sure you wouldn't be saying that if you had been the recipient of the sort of comments you've been making. :rolleyes: Once someone has been charged*, then there is obviously a case to treat them differently, but before any charges have been made? (*ignoring the terorism stuff)

I have been charged before and was genuinely innocent (like shawshank redemption innocent) like never being accused of anything by anyone and still being up in crown court. Dragged on for over 5 months, but I knew it was stupid and it would get dropped. If you are really innocent it won't bother you, perhaps I was a bit niave at the time in trusting the legal system, but it worked. If you are genuinely innocent it won't matter and you won't care what people think about you.

What the UK media have been reporting is the OFFICIAL FACTS - i.e. she was not an official suspect until today.

nope what the UK media was doing was edging it's bets. They can't accuse someone no matter what the facts are because of the risk of getting sued and losing public confidence if they are wrong. All the stuff on sky and BBC at the moment was on Al Jazeera and the Portugese press for the last 2 weeks. The things Al Jazeera aired over the least weeks WERE FACTS as born out by todays events.

time to add my 2 pence worth...............

just been watching sky news whilst eating me lunch, i think its a big smokescreen. i think the cops have located her but need to divert the attention somewhere else until they can get sufficient resources to get her back. yes it seems a bit far fetched to start blaming the parents as a cover story, but what a stir it would, and has, created.

all the media have jumped on this "kate did it" bandwagon therefore the police can go about further investigation without the fear of anyone noticing.

the other reason for me thinking this is it would be the sickest thing ever if she was guilty. all those people who donated money, the celebs taken time to record messages, the appeal at the FA Cup final etc. man that would be worse than say Fred West etc.

if i was a betting man, i would place a big wager on the cops finding her within the next 72 hours.................

Totally agree it's the sickest thing ever, that's why I put her below Huntley.

will say one thing that always made me suspicious was when Robert Murrat was declared a suspect. When the press aksed the McCanns what there thoughts were about him, they didn't seem bothered. They just said everyone is presumed innocent until guilty and that was it. Seemed very cold and they didn't seem to be even the smallest bit of anger towards him.

If it was my kid and someone has been formally made a suspect, I'd have been down there torturing the guy until he told me where she was. Guilty or innocent wouldn't really have mattered that much, he'd have been interviewed under extreme stress.

Often wondered why Derren Brown isn't called into analyse the clips of these people, right Derren are they lying or telling the truth? :confused: We could have a new program on Channel 4, guilty or innocent and we can do away with trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom