Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

InstantSites.co.uk - had an approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone make me an offer - should I put it in the for sale section here?

I've got to get into the sales mode and kick-start things or I'm going to keep on buying and once you've done that for a few years youve got to start managing things.

More income to supplement outgoings :-D

But seriously though I've got to start with (a) name from the portfolio and that one is getting a lot of interest, so someone could buy and hold and make more later, thats the way its goes.

Anyone can let me know here or pm me.

Cheers....

Why not try and sell it to 123-reg, as they have InstantSites ?!
At the least you can then say there is interest from other parties, and there will be a bidding war... :D

Thought about it Matt but their product is instant site, not splitting hairs here and they would be and "obvious" candidate - No Question!!

But I dont want to actually go chasing, I've picked a very good name out of the portfolio and that inittial sale will give me the impetus to get my sales head on rather than - What can I buy next??

I picked this particular name because people now know enough about it, they can see it is value for money and they know it has big potential - This is an investment and if I'm going to be a trader on this site - I should start off with something that is a no-brainer.

So while I will lose i.e. by selling out under-value, I'll win as I'll get some trading on my name and thats what I want to do right now...

But I appreciate the 'heads up' and btw also the little bulk-mailer that I picked up that I believe has got your name on it...

Guys InstantSites.co.uk is now for sale, anyone can read back on the string. The name is wanted/needed by a UK company but I cannot be bothered with months of negotiating.

I'm getting out of the domain business for something that I really want to do and my family will thank me for.

Offers please...

Jim.

ALL OF MY NAMES ARE "FOR SALE"

ok i'll put it up on a new thread best offer over £75 secures buyer pays any transfer fees registered with 123-reg.co.uk

ok i'll put it up on a new thread best offer over £75 secures buyer pays any transfer fees registered with 123-reg.co.uk

Never noticed this dunk, best way really...

Dunk111 - Im afraid that I was not bidding on your domain and I think its safe to assume that DB wasnt either.

Jimmc - my offer still stands.

£60 bid on the .co.uk

NOT the info as they are tosh.

£60 bid on the .co.uk

NOT the info as they are tosh.

C'mon chaps if you really are interested lets be serious this is a top name and you all know its a xxxx all day long. I've had several high xxx's and I've turned down a grand from a well-known member on here.

If you developed this name you could capture the instant/template website market, if not you could get a great return parking it, just sitting on it I'm sure you would secure at least 5k for it within a year.

Any serious xxxx offers welcome as I'm heavily involved in a largish eco project and I want to raise funds for it.

instantsites.co.uk - The UK's No1 instant site builder and website software,

Co's have made several bids for it but I've told them no as they haven't reached the figure I want. Bottom line (when I get time) I'll have a site commissioned to sell my complete portfolio, I'm not desperate so if not I'll hold this great name and wait for the buyer to come to me.

Cheers, Jim.

Aye would agree with that - however we are all bargain hunters ;)

Perhaps best would be to start a new thread for auctioning it off with a proper start / end / BIN etc

What I think you might find jiimc, is that everyone is all backed up and everyone I speak to on here has little time to develop anything.

But what I'm seeing at the moment, some very good names are not selling. Time money? I'm not sure but medium quality names are sitting on shelves at the moment.

What I think you might find jiimc, is that everyone is all backed up and everyone I speak to on here has little time to develop anything.

But what I'm seeing at the moment, some very good names are not selling. Time money? I'm not sure but medium quality names are sitting on shelves at the moment.

Might be so Graeme that people on here have little time but most on here imo are domainers who outside parking have little or no interest in developing names.

What I'm trying to do here is raise funds for something very dear to me and give someone the opp to invest in a (QUALITY) .co.uk with interest for a fair price as I have no doubt there will be a superb ROI within the year.

I'll take 1500 for it and I'll invest that in my eco projects. Outside names like business.com domaining is all about what people want and you knowing the value and to that extent I have some very good names. I've recently sold yoostar.co.uk for xx,xxx now what would you have paid for that?

Totally agree mate, i have offered names on here for £50 and after no offers, 3 months later they sold for £1500.

It's a mixed up business that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom