Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

InstantSites.co.uk - had an approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers,

That's the point I was trying to make Graeme but this name in particular opens up a huge market and there are great scripts available where once you have your site built you could set this thing to auto.

This name says to me 'as a consumer' Instant Sites are the biggest and the best, we've got literally MILLIONS of instant sites, thousands of great ideas, unique templates and feature-packed software that can build your successful business online in an INSTANT! - So JOIN with thousands of others who have great websites and great businesses, with InstantSites.co.uk

Now if I were looking for software to help me build a website, with no html knowledge required, with bundles of features - I would simple Google "instant sites" along with the 52MILLION other people and with a little SEO I'd make sure my site instantsites.co.uk - The UK's No1 instant site builder and website software, would be thing I would see right in front of me in the No1 position!!!

Outside of that just hold it and get the reward??

InstantSites.co.uk is a great name and speaks for itself, but Yoostar is going to be mega online - but who saw that coming?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom