Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

It's been a while

20i (.com)

Very interesting. There are a number of threads on Acorn along the lines of "alternative to Heart reseller hosting...' etc. Might be worth a read.

Not sure if the site is fully operational yet but just noticed there is a 404 error on .../thank-you page.

Interesting. Perhaps you could try viral marketing it against the #dragonsden hashtag next series when the programmes are broadcast and the associated websites invariably go down.

In fact, you could even put out a challenge during the first couple of broadcasts by offering to host upcoming DD-featured sites free or at a discount during the critical period, with your aim being to be able to demonstrate your scalability in a very public manner.

Hmmm, that's a very interesting idea. I'll make a note - thanks!

Very interesting. There are a number of threads on Acorn along the lines of "alternative to Heart reseller hosting...' etc. Might be worth a read.

Not sure if the site is fully operational yet but just noticed there is a 404 error on .../thank-you page.

Ah, interesting, I'll do some searching. I definitely need to catch up, even if it's painful reading!

404 should be fixed now, thanks - great spot.

Don't you get that nagging thought in the back of your mind saying "Just a few domains, flip them and you could get a better holiday", you know you want to :)

Haha yes, but I hate letting domains go (I know, I know) and I'd probably just spend the extra on games or more domains anyway! I'm turning 30 soon though so I probably need to get a bit more responsible...

Haha yes, but I hate letting domains go (I know, I know) and I'd probably just spend the extra on games or more domains anyway! I'm turning 30 soon though so I probably need to get a bit more responsible...
Don't confuse age with responsibility! My eldest told me years ago that I shouldn't be collecting her from junior school as they were supposed to be met by a responsible adult

Welcome back... great posts before... looking forward to your future contributions!

Welcome back Jenni ... Funnily enough I've just logged in for 1st time in yonks.
(3rd child necessitated quality time away from burning-midnight-oil AD screentime)
But .. with the nights drawing in ...

Hope everyone is well and will spend some time catching up !

Patrick

Welcome back Jenni and Patrick good to see old faces still around

Thanks everyone - seemed to have missed some replies on this! Great to have such a warm welcome back. :D

Great photos btw. I studied photography at Ravensbourne. Seems you did a photography course too?

Great photos btw. I studied photography at Ravensbourne. Seems you did a photography course too?

Thanks! I'm still very much a beginner when it comes to photography, but yeah I did a short course at Nottingham Trent Uni. It was a lot of fun, I want to go back and do another at some point :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom