Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

just brought a domain on sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it, a .co.uk, .com etc?

I've bought .uk domains from Sedo before and it's all done and dusted same day. Depends on day (e.g working day or not), how fast payment is made/received, transfer done, etc, etc, etc. :)

hi Mate

Thanks for the reply,

it is a co.uk domain

If it's a pretty active seller you should be done within a few days tops I'd reckon. Why don't you e-mail your transfer Sedo person or give 'em a call to check? :)

What did you buy or is it hush hush? ;)

In other words, did you but it in the hope that you'd get the .uk ? :p

Once you have made payment your email will be released to the buyer to initiate the transfer - fairly straight forward process

Sorry for sounding dumb, but this is the first time buying from thr sedo website,

I have just made card payment,
i have select the register which will be godaddy,

My question is do they need any other details? it asked if we needed technical assistant with the transfer i and put no, do they need any more details/

If it's .uk name the seller has to initiate the transfer via nominet you will then get an email to transfer it into your account you can choose were it goes from their

aghhhh.... Sorry 1 last question (promise)

i have completed the nominet stage and have received an email from godaddy saying "Until you initiate a free transfer from Go Daddy, you will not be able to manage your domain name. However, once the transfer is completed, the domain will become manageable in your account"

i click on the link to say complete transfer.. but nothing happened.. Is that all i needed to do or is there something else required?

p.s... it says on the transfers page.. no pending transfers.. not sure if that is any help or not

Thank you for everyones help so far it is much appreciated

Thanks again Asset,

Things are so much better when you get help...

Everything is now all sorted and we are now proud owners of our new domain... Time to start developing the website :)

Thanks again to everyone else that help.. Much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom