Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

London Olympics 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the Gaelic video but, to my shame, I don't speak Gaelic, had wanted to learn it years ago but never got round to it.

When listening to it, I was singling along in English, but couldn't help myself and replaced the word tiger with Taylor :lol:

I learnt Gaelic at primary school but all I can remember, apart from a few isolated words, is The Lords Prayer which we had to recite everyday before classes started

Yeah, amazing achievement, seen some of her fights and she is very very good.

Did you see this tribute in Gaelic?

Didn't see that before, can't understand Irish properly even though I done the Leaving Cert just over a year ago!

Mo Farah, legend :cool:

Last edited:
Mo Farrah, legend :cool:

+1 amazing achievement!

Before the Olympics if I'd had choice of tickets it would have been 100m final. In hindsight it would be the 5,000m final

Olympics on the whole has been, for me, absolutely amazing!

+1 amazing achievement!

Olympics on the whole has been, for me, absolutely amazing!

Me too - far exceeded all my expectations. Sport has been great; GB performances fantastic; awesome stadia...brilliant.

What a fantastic end to the games. And the games themselves - Brilliant.

These Olympics felt a bit like going to a nightclub in Majorca... Lured in by pretty girls, having a great time but when you then ask for the free drink it is not there.

Loved the games and the opening ceremony but the closing ceremony was just shockingly bad.

I totally disagree - To bring all that together -Yes, including the end concert, Amazing.

Always somebody looking for freebies...:rolleyes:

Looking to see if the Lottery winnings go back up now the Olympics is over, somehow I doubt it! ;)

You know me, always on the lookout for something free :p

Queen and Pink Floyd were raped by Jessie J and Ed Sheeran.

Russell Brand should just stick to talking to junkies.

Like I said, the Olympics were great and the BBC did a great job in broadcasting it but the closing ceremony was crap.

I totally disagree - To bring all that together -Yes, including the end concert, Amazing.

Always somebody looking for freebies...:rolleyes:

That was painfully bad!! My ears are bleeding!!

Funny when Lineker asked Michael Johnson what he though. His words and expression said very different things!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom