Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to end up on national tv when I was there. They have a lot of bands on outside the tv studios such as cbs. Was wondering along when I saw Alanis morisette on stage. She sang Ironic and looked at me whilst singing. Next morning I was on breakfast show looking like a mong!

Saw quite a few famous people just walking along too including Micheal Douglas and not so famous Linzi dawn mackenzie.

I also went to the big toy shop FAO shwartz and spent about £40 on sweets for my neice and nephew. Lugged it all the way home only to find out they sold most of it in woolworths here :???:

Good luck with the cabs. They had trouble understanding a cockney accent! found myself doing a bad yank one in order to be understood.
Lexington and 48th pronto!

o.k so there is some good flights out there,

right then where is best for accomodation and how do you book yourself rather than an travel agents. Anybody recommend anywhere close to the city?

You don't get much for your money in nyc. I stayed at the radisson on lexington avenue which was great for location but was about $250 per night for what was basically a travel lodge room.

The big W and four seasons recommended if you don't mind digging deep.

I stayed in the New Yorker - cheap and cheerful. Useful as a place to crash and have a shower - nothing more!

I stayed in the New Yorker - cheap and cheerful. Useful as a place to crash and have a shower - nothing more!

I cant say im too bothered about the room itself, I intend to be out and about for as many hours as I can.

http://www.nyctourist.com/ is a good link for hotels, I went through Expedia to book mine, paid close to £100 a night which for Midtown NYC is very cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom