Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PPI Hotkey leads... whats the going rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I run one of the UK's leading Injury networks of websites but we've just started data mining our userbases of other large websites etc and are confident we can start delivering 100 to 200 PPI hotkey leads a day. I know this because we've mined it already, generated the responses and had that "oh my god" moment...

We've a call centre in place thru the Injury business so can easily handle the volume. However theres a lot of sharks out there promising to pay loads yet seemingly never having any cash to pay for them there golden leads...

If anyone wants to discuss buying our hotkey leads please email me to tom at uk dot com

I'd be happy to send some test leads over but then we'd prefer to move to a pre-pay model.

I'll only be looking to work with large established players who can be researched/validated online as to your credentials so no dreamers/tyre kickers please.

Oh, happy to also have a conversation about PI leadgen too of you are into that.

So, email to tom at uk dot com and lets discuss me selling you PPI hotkeys please

Thanks, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom