Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Todays drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you search the forums you will find a few folks recently posted a list of all 3 letter combinations.

Goto http://wordlist.sourceforge.net and you will find lots of lists.

lex007 said:
I just can't believe that it's by "trial & error"...that can be right!?!

Lex, mate - read the information that's available to you.

Nominet's website, AD, it's out there. Just use a bit of savvy, eh?

P.

paul said:
What happened ? looks like they've all dropped already and it's only 1am :confused:

Well who would have thought it! The new database that we installed over the weekend is so fast that the overnight renewals script runs much, much faster than before. The drop script was not expecting this and treated them as special cases that slipped from one of our other processes and so deleted them immediately.

All fixed now as I'm sure you have guessed.

Jay Daley said:
Well who would have thought it! The new database that we installed over the weekend is so fast that the overnight renewals script runs much, much faster than before. The drop script was not expecting this and treated them as special cases that slipped from one of our other processes and so deleted them immediately.

All fixed now as I'm sure you have guessed.

woke alot of people up though :)

Jay Daley said:
one of our other processes and so deleted them immediately.

One of these processes might be someone who regged and then discarded a domain, so this one doesn't wait for any period of time before it drops?

Another might be prenoms that get manually randomised? and fed into that process?

Another might be DRS cancelled domains?

Sorry it's probably not for me to ask, but are these right and are there other processes we may know about?

edit: and that all these "other process" domains will drop at 00.47

-aqls-

Last edited:
aqls said:
One of these processes might be someone who regged and then discarded a domain, so this one doesn't wait for any period of time before it drops?

Another might be prenoms that get manually randomised? and fed into that process?

Another might be DRS cancelled domains?

Sorry it's probably not for me to ask, but are these right and are there other processes we may know about?

edit: and that all these "other process" domains will drop at 00.47

No, it's more like a 'hang on these domains shouldn't be able to be here, something must have gone wrong I must cancel them immediately' type process. Anyway, there is no chance of it happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts