Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Recent content by Millen

  1. M

    I want I keep my account!

    Same. I've only ever made 1 post on here, but I'm sure that that would be sufficient enough for them to delete my account. But I'd like to keep my account.
  2. M

    Perhaps not all tld domains are taken?

    I just this minute bought my own names, domain names with .uk and .com. I searched for these years ago but .com was taken and I didn't have the rights for the .uk extension. I hadn't thought about purchasing my name for years but today, I just so happened to be searching for someone I know of...
Top Bottom